Monday, July 27, 2009

The Great Labor Camp Mortacracy That Is North Korea

Cartoon source


North Korea is a border to border concentration-labor camp. Understandably, North Koreans attempt to flee it and if caught are murdered. As they are for trivial things we take for granted in the West, such as distributing the Bible. On this see "Report: North Korea Publicly Executes Christian Woman for Distributing Bible". See also "North Korea 'executes Christians'".

North Korea is a totalitarian communist country that totally controls its agriculture and food distribution, and thereby has caused the death of millions of its enslaved people by starvation. Overall, the government, that is, its dictator Kim Jong-Il, has murdered over 3,000,000 North Koreans. It is a sad commentary on our age, that the international community of democracies allows such a murderous and enslaving to continue to exist.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Professor Rummel,

    I would like to introduce myself and to thank you for your excellent writing and for your steadfast effort for the cause of freedom. These are the days when we need more help than ever before.

    I was a mother-in-law to John Wagner...I suppose that makes me an "ex" but I still consider John my son.

    I just wanted to make you aware of another admiring fan. I think we are now friends and because I am 82 (I have the edge here) I hope I can call you Rudy and you can know me as Frances.

    Frances Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Francis and thank you for your comment young lady. Smiles

    ReplyDelete